Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Proton Pack

So here's the thing: after watching the movies Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II, I've realized that after 20 years I still really REALLY want to be a Ghostbuster.

And not one of those stupid fuckers from the filmation series that had the good folks at Columbia Pictures Television resort to having to call their animated series "The Real Ghostbusters" (an AWESOME move on their part, by the way. They're all like "Well, sure, you can watch that show with the monkey, or you can watch The REAL Ghostbusters. It's your choice really, if you want to settle for the not Real Ghostbusters). Nah, man, as the animated series title suggests, I want to be a Real Ghostbuster.

Seriously, who would want to run around with a fucking gorilla spreading it's gorilla germs and aids all around the place? I don't care that the thing has the ability to create all of their ghost busting equipment, it better (lord have mercy) get it's stinking paws off me, the damn dirty ape!

But I digress. The fact is, I wake up every morning hoping to be one of those people who loves what they do for a living. I have come to the belief, nay, the realization of the pure unadulterated truth, that I was put on God's green earth to shoot proton beams from a positron collider attached to an unlicensed nuclear accelerator worn handily on my back in an effort to rid the world of a plague of ghosts. On the other hand, I could always look into becoming the next Scourge of Carpathia or Sorrow of Moldavia. I hear there's an opening and it has killer benefits.


Also, Annie Potts still looks pretty doable.

Oh yeah, I'd hit that.

No comments: